Under Judgement Under Judgement

tehe!

line rider!

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

could be nicer

i would check out stuff by Loki_777. it definitely reminds me of your stuff, but better.

TV Salesman TV Salesman

David Firth

reminds me of David Firth...

Robots in Ancient Greece! Robots in Ancient Greece!

badminton tournament?!

badminton tournament?! how cool! i like this that much more just cause you had something about badminton in it, hahaha

Mitosis Mitosis

My Teacher Sucks Ass

Why did Archon666 say that? We dont care. No one really hated on the movie. And its rating isnt that low that it will get BLAMed for sure. And why would your school have problems with Flash...but not Newgrounds???

Anyways...Yeah. ..I just took the Mitosis Test last Friday...I didnt really know shit...I think I learned more from this movie then I did from my Bio Teacher, he sucks ass. I HATE HIM! In fact! I did learn more from this movie. Thanks.

Susil responds:

You're welcome and your support is greatly appreciated! Making this flash helped me understand mitosis better as well. Shows you how flash is good for everything! Flash rocks... So does NG!!

Newgrounds News Newgrounds News

Why is Create-A-Ride still on the front page?

BE CAUSE IT ROCKS!!! ITS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES ON NEWGROUNDS!!! But if you're not interested in cars, then its lame. BUT I AM! THATS WHY ITS THE BEST!!! It has more than 100,000 Votes already, so I cant exactly bring it all the way up to the Top 50.

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

So true...

Damn that was some funny shit! HAHAHA!!! Shut the fuck up...did I ask you to talk? No. You know why you can't do anything? Cause you a dumbass. Hilarious.

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

wee

Cool! Stickslayer mixed with Xiao Xiao. Cool!...Its funny to see Stickslayer in Xiao xiao No.3.

(Cant we all just get along!?)

School Daze ~Episode 2~ School Daze ~Episode 2~

Oops

Liked it! Was funny...but...Im screwing up, cause i saw Episode 3 on the Newest 50 thing, so i saw Episode 3 first, then i just saw Episode 2...im probably gonna watch episode 1 next.

Love Love

Aww

Poor dude...that girls a bitch. THat was a nice movie. I dont really like the ending, but whatever...cause the car landing on them didnt really fit in, but oh well. She deserved it I guess.